Sunday, December 21, 2008


Hey, whats up people!? It's C.J. from the WhoElse? crew. I'm kinda new to this so bare with me. I don't really know what to post so I'll just go with the flow. The picture above is one of my favorite pictures of out first t-shit. We thought it would be awsome if we did a Robocop tee. We got the image from the Robocop cartoon and it turned out sick. Our second print is the Tic Tac inspired Air Jordan Tee. Our message with this tee is basically telling everyone to keep 'em fresh! My boy Dru is rockin' our newest tee, the Ice-T print. Thanks to Bex for the design! This Tee is sick! Ice-T, the supposed cop killer who is now on Law & Order... how ironic lol. We got the image from Rollingstone magazine lol. Don't forget WhoElse? T-Shirts are FOR SALE! Our contact info is on the right hand side!

No comments:

Post a Comment