Monday, December 22, 2008

Whats goin' on guys? So I'm thinking of doing this song of the day type thing. For those who don't know me I love HIP-HOP. The group, The Foreign Exchange consists of Phonte from Little Brother (one of my favorite groups) and a producer from the Netherlands named Nicolay. His style is more like 9th Wonder. Please click on the link below and enjoy the smooth noise : )








On another note, I'd like to take the time and introduce my boy Dru. He's cool as shit! lol. Thats him on the left (the white guy) with POS (the black guy) from De La Soul hahah. Me and Darrell refer to Dru as the shot caller,or the boss of WhoElse? Dru is also a huge sneaker head(trust me I know). With more then 900+ pairs to his name, he is also does custom sneakers. He's done some crazy shit! One of my favorite pairs hes done are a pair of Jordan 2's. Those J's are crazy huh!? Dru currently did a custom pair of AF1's for the show Afro Samurai and presented them personally to Samumuel L. Jackson at the Comic-con convention this year. If you do want a custom pair of sneaks hit Dru up on facebook.com or E-mail me or Darrell. Here are some more of Dru's creations...












No comments:

Post a Comment